The domain name www.paramountchikan.com (“Website”) is owned and managed by Indiville Merchandize Private Limited, a company registered under the laws of the Republic of India, at Paramount Chikan Export Pvt Ltd, India [GSTIN: 09AAECP8074E1Z7], under the brand name Paramount Chikan.
The term “PARAMOUNT CHIKAN”, “Company”, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Paramount Chikan. The term “User”, “You” or “Your” refers to any user/viewer of this Website, his/her representatives or affiliates; and any person availing our services through this Website, our Instagram handle (www.paramountchikan.com), or any other medium. The term “Third Party” refers to any person, natural or juristic, other than PARAMOUNT CHIKAN and the User.
What information do we collect?
During the use of this website by you we may collect the following categories of information:
2. Contact information including email address, phone number and postal address.
3. Demographic information such as gender and age.
4. Any information, including images, uploaded/posted by you on our website or on a third-party social media site used by and/or associated with PARAMOUNT CHIKAN.
5. Your third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Facebook, through which you may choose to log-in to use this Website).
6. Payment information, as required for the purposes for availing services of PARAMOUNT CHIKAN by a User.
7. Body size and measurements appropriate for determining the size of clothing.
8. Any other information considered necessary in the sole discretion of PARAMOUNT CHIKAN for the performance of services agreed to be procured by the User from PARAMOUNT CHIKAN.
What we use your information for?
PARAMOUNT CHIKAN may use your information for the following categories of uses:
1. Ascertaining the correct size of the product being ordered: We at PARAMOUNT CHIKAN want to ensure that the product you order from us fits you perfectly, and to that end we guide the Users to select the correct size for their body measurements.
2. Making delivery: The delivery of your orders to the correct destination, either by courier or any other service, will require PARAMOUNT CHIKAN sharing your contact information with the delivery personnel.
3. Service improvement: Your information may be used by PARAMOUNT CHIKAN to improve the standard of its services including by way of innovating new products and customisation in your interests.
4. Feedback & Preferences: We may also use your information to contact you for feedback and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may conduct various data analytics process using your information to study and examine user preferences in order to improve PARAMOUNT CHIKAN’s services. You can opt out of receiving our feedback emails.
5. Payment: Your financial information including credit card, debit card, bank account or medical insurance related information may be used at the payment gateway, for completing payment transactions between PARAMOUNT CHIKAN and you.
6. Marketing New Offerings: We may periodically send promotional emails/alerts about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
7. Advertising: We may use anonymized information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that anonymized information to our partners. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and you agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements.
8. Research & Development: We may use your information for research and development in the field of retail, including with such other entities conducting research on terms materially similar to this Policy.
Security of Your Information
PARAMOUNT CHIKAN has implemented security protocols and standards to safeguard your information as required by the applicable laws of the Republic of India. We have in place appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and other data stored on the Website.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, PARAMOUNT CHIKAN shall not be responsible, in any manner, for breach of security, or for any actions and omissions of the third parties beyond its control including but not limited to hacking, data diddling, cyber-attacks, acts of government, breach of security and confidentiality, unauthorised access to the computer system and network, breach of encryption, amongst others.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook.
You are required to provide true and accurate information to PARAMOUNT CHIKAN for the purposes of availing our services and in your own best interests. You are solely responsible for any loss or injury occurring due to the provision of false, inaccurate or misleading information provided by you.
PARAMOUNT CHIKAN reserves the right to deny services to you in case you fail to provide information considered by PARAMOUNT CHIKAN, in its sole discretion, to be necessary for the provision of such services in accordance with its quality standards.
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com . It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
It is your obligation to prevent any unauthorized access to your account and personal information, by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on this Website.
We do not share or otherwise disclose your identifiable or sensitive information collected during the provision of services offered by the Website for any consideration.
We may share non-identifiable and non-sensitive information on anonymised bases with our partners and/or affiliates pursuant to agreements in writing containing the same or similar safeguards as provided under this Policy. PARAMOUNT CHIKAN, however, shall not be responsible for any breach of the aforesaid requirement by any such partner and/or affiliate.
We share your information with delivery and courier companies such as DTDC, Delhivery and/or any other third parties for the limited purpose of providing delivery services offered by PARAMOUNT CHIKAN, either through this Website or our Instagram handle, or any other medium, for ensuring the highest standards of quality of service.
We share your information with event organizers and other third parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other third parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information with our lawyer/legal representative for any dispute resolution in connection with the use of this Website or our business. Or, we may also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
In case we choose to sell our business to another entity, we may share information with any successor of ours to all or a part of our business.
For any reason not described in this policy, we will not share your identifiable or sensitive information, without your prior consent.
Cookies are tiny files, composed of a string of letters and numbers, placed on your computer by web page servers. They enable the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the website. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
The data generated through cookies on PARAMOUNT CHIKAN websites can be used for various purposes including the following:
1. Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
2. Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. They are used to improve how a website works in future versions.
3. Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as username, language or region you are in and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
4. Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests. We don’t permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet. You can learn more about how to manage your cookies by visiting the Help function of your browser, the settings of your mobile device or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides detailed information on managing cookies on popular browsers. Please be aware that parts of our websites may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
Any dispute arising between a User and PARAMOUNT CHIKAN, over this Policy, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and be subject to PARAMOUNT CHIKAN’s terms and conditions of use.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any grievance in this regard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .